Media Contact: Yvonne Dean-Bailey
Here are some quick tools to assist you in your research:
Quotes and testimonials from:
High resolution publicity photos:
Recent news releases:
- Project Veritas Action Fund Defends Citizens’ First Amendment Rights for Undercover Secret Recording in First Circuit Court of Appeals January 9, 2020 - Project Veritas Action Fund (PVA) Appeared in the United States First Circuit Court of Appeals for the First Circuit to Challenge the Nation’s Broadest Recording Law—Section 99 of Massachusetts Law. PVA Argued that Undercover Recordings are at the core of citizens’ First Amendment Rights. Massachusetts is the Only State in the Country to Outright Ban […]
- Project Veritas Action To Challenge Massachusetts Unconstitutional Law At First Circuit Court of Appeals Wednesday In Boston January 7, 2020 - On Wednesday January 8th, 2020 Project Veritas Action Fund Will Present Oral Argument in the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit in Support of the First Amendment. In March of 2016, Project Veritas Action Fund (PVA) Challenged Massachusetts’ Recording Law in Order to Cement Constitutional Protection for Undercover Recording. In Federal District […]
- Guilty Verdict Against David Daleiden as Abortion Industry Flexes its Muscle November 16, 2019 - In a decision that showed the influence of the abortion industry, a Federal Court in California found David Daleiden guilty and awarded Planned Parenthood approximately $2.2 million for Daleiden’s work exposing the abortion industry, including the potentially illegal sale of aborted baby parts. Planned Parenthood did not contest the accuracy of Daleiden’s undercover video reports. […]
- ABC Insider: Why I, alone, released the Amy Robach Epstein tape. November 8, 2019 - Editors Note: Project Veritas is publishing the writing below at the request of the ABC news insider who gave us the Amy Robach tape. This was submitted to us in light of the actions taken against those wrongfully identified as involved in the leaking of the tape and the reactions of ABC news to their spiking […]
- BREAKING: ABC News and Amy Robach RESPOND to Project Veritas BOMBSHELL #EpsteinCoverup Story November 5, 2019 - Project Veritas has obtained EXCLUSIVE statements from ABC News and Amy Robach on the bombshell #EpsteinCoverup story released one hour ago. Stay tuned for updates from Project Veritas as this story is rapidly evolving.
- BREAKING: CNN President Jeff Zucker CONFRONTED by Project Veritas in ATL airport November 1, 2019 - CNN President Jeff Zucker refuses to answer questions on #ExposeCNN when confronted by Project Veritas reporter Eric Spracklen today in the Atlanta airport. No comment on Preisdent Trump’s threat to sue the network for bias and his employees allegations of sexual misconduct by Steve Brusk.
- Part 4: #MeTooCNN Video Exposes Alleged Sexual Misconduct by CNN Exec and Possible Cover-Up by Senior CNN Management October 22, 2019 - Rick Saleeby, Senior Producer of The Lead with Jake Tapper, States Steve Brusk, CNN Politics Supervising Producer, Made ‘Advances’ on Female Employees During ‘Social Gatherings’ and Would “Put His Arm Around Them, Try and Touch Their Leg.” Saleeby Believes That Steve Brusk is “Protected by Certain People…Like Other Higher Ups” Within CNN. Rick Saleeby Recalls […]
- CNN Part 4 Coming Soon October 18, 2019 - This week, Project Veritas released a three-part series exposing CNN. Millions of people have viewed and shared this content. And, yet, CNN and their leadership have remained silent so far. Why is CNN so quiet? I can tell you this, though. Our next video (CNN Part 4) will be coming out next week. It features […]