Media Contact: Marco Bruno
Here are some quick tools to assist you in your research:
Quotes and testimonials from:
High resolution publicity photos:
Recent news releases:
- Veritas Suit Makes First Amendment HISTORY: Changes MA. Recording Law December 10, 2018 - The lawsuit filed against the state argued that the Massachusetts law prohibiting the secret recording of public officials was unconstitutional.
- Deep State Unmasked, IRS Officials – “You Should Give Increased Scrutiny” to Conservative Groups, “… I don’t give a s**t if that is a crime” September 25, 2018 - Project Veritas has released the fourth story in a series of undercover reports which unmask the Deep State.
- Deep State Unmasked, U.S. GAO Auditor Admits “I Break Rules Every Day” September 20, 2018 - United States GAO (Government Accountability Office) Auditor Pushes Socialist Agenda During Work Hours: “No one knows I spent six hours yesterday doing social media for DSA.” (Democratic Socialists of America) Resistance Against Administration’s Agenda: “If you’re in an Executive Branch agency, you can slow ball things to a degree… maybe you get fired or resign […]
- Deep State Unmasked: Leaks at HHS; DOJ Official Resists “From Inside,” DOJ: “These allegations are deeply concerning…referred to Inspector General.” September 19, 2018 - Project Veritas has released the second installment in an undercover video series unmasking the deep state. The first report in this series featured Stuart Karaffa, who admitted to performing political activism on behalf of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) while working at the Department of State.
- Deep State Unmasked: State Department on Hidden Cam, “Resist Everything,” “I Have Nothing to Lose” September 18, 2018 - Project Veritas released the first installment in an undercover video investigation series unmasking the deep state. This video features a State Department employee, Stuart Karaffa, engaged in radical socialist political activity on the taxpayer's dime, while advocating for resistance to official government policies. In addition to being a State Department employee Stuart Karaffa is also a ranking member of the Metro DC Democratic Socialists of America.
- INTRODUCING: Veritas Leaks – a New Platform Welcoming Whistleblowers that Offers Anonymity, Collaboration, and Impact August 16, 2018 - Project Veritas is scaling up their program geared towards protecting, recruiting, and working with sources, called Veritas Leaks.
- An Unfair Game: Urban Meyer, a History of Abuse August 2, 2018 - Former NCAA athletes shed light on embattled coach’s abusive treatment of players in undercover videos Xavier Nixon, OL: “They had a guy’s quads explode in the weight room… during what we call the Valentine’s Day Massacre.” William Green, DE: “There was these mat drills, where people would literally get choked out.” Gideon Ajagbe, LB: “A […]
- President Trump Promises to “look into” Unethical Behaviors and Bias from Twitter July 26, 2018 - President Trump on Thursday promised to investigate unethical practices of Twitter, following a Vice News article which opened up new discussions surrounding "shadow banning".