Media Contact: Marco Bruno
Here are some quick tools to assist you in your research:
Quotes and testimonials from:
High resolution publicity photos:
Recent news releases:
- DEBANKING: Chase Bank Says “moral character” a Reason Why They Don’t Do Business with “those types of people” April 16, 2019 - Project Veritas has released a video report about a man whose Chase bank account was shut down without being given a reason.
- New Hampshire AG Attacks Free Press April 10, 2019 - The Attorney General's office should pursue voter fraud, not harass the people who legally report voter fraud.
- New Hampshire Voter Admits Voter Fraud? Cast Second Ballot Out-of-State April 10, 2019 - Project Veritas has released undercover footage of a New Hampshire resident admitting to voting twice in the 2018 general election.
- NOTICE: Project Veritas to Recruit Insiders in News Organizations March 29, 2019 - Media insiders (reporters, camera operators, producers, and executives) can help Project Veritas legally expose bias and dishonesty in newsrooms by contacting Project Veritas on their website.
- TIP OF THE ICEBERG: Florida Voters Upset People in NY Voting in Their Name March 27, 2019 - Project Veritas has released undercover footage which shows Florida residents and voters expressing shock when told that voter data shows they also voted in the state of New York.
- NY Republican Votes Twice in 2018 Elections, Casts Mail Ballot in Florida March 20, 2019 - Project Veritas has released undercover footage which shows how a New York resident voted twice in the 2018 general elections in two different states.
- Facebook Insider Leaks Docs; Explains “Deboosting,” “Troll Report,” & Political Targeting in Video Interview February 27, 2019 - Project Veritas has obtained and published documents and presentation materials from a former Facebook insider.
- Veritas Suit Makes First Amendment HISTORY: Changes MA. Recording Law December 10, 2018 - The lawsuit filed against the state argued that the Massachusetts law prohibiting the secret recording of public officials was unconstitutional.