Media Contact: Stephen Gordon
Here are some quick tools to assist you in your research:
Recent news releases:
- All Points Books to Publish James O’Keefe’s AMERICAN PRAVDA: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News November 9, 2017 - NEW YORK – All Points Books has acquired World English rights to James O’Keefe’s American Pravda: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News, which tells the story of the muckraking journalist’s undercover reporting activities during and since the 2016 presidential campaign, including exposés into mainstream media giants such as CNN. The book […]
- American Pravda, NYT Part IV: New York Times Company Culture Revealed: “Everyone hates Trump” October 19, 2017 - An undercover video has just been released by Project Veritas of an IT Consultant for The New York Times, Todd Gordon, who was exposed in an undercover video confessing that The Times' anti-Trump bias is a company culture.
- American Pravda NYT Part III: Senior Editor Reveals Biased Political Agenda at The Times October 17, 2017 - Project Veritas has released a video of the New York Times Homepage Editor Des Shoe, who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that the Times has a liberal bias and attacking President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. This is part three of their American Pravda NYT investigation.
- American Pravda, NYT Part II: Exploiting Social Media and Manipulating the News October 11, 2017 - Project Veritas has released its second New York Times video, again featuring Audience Strategy Editor Nicholas Dudich. This time, the video gatekeeper describes how he can influence the news by manipulating social media and employing the help of his friends in Silicon Valley.
- American Pravda, NYT Part 1: Slanting the News & a Bizarre Comey Connection October 10, 2017 - Project Veritas has released a video of the New York Times video gatekeeper Nicholas Dudich, who was caught on hidden-camera boasting of his lack of journalistic ethics. Dudich, who serves as Audience Strategy Editor, displays a lack of integrity throughout the video, manages videos which go "on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram" for the Times.
- More CNN Bias Exposed: Unbalanced Coverage of Transgender Issues July 26, 2017 - In this continuation of our #AmericanPravda series, CNN supervising producer John Bonifield describes the “automatic bias” against conservative voices. “Where we fail are covering the stories of the people who think differently, people who don’t want to have transgender surgery paid for in their state, who don’t want transgender bathroom…,” states Bonifield in the undercover […]
- New Day Producer Doubles Down on “Stupid as Sh*t” Comments July 5, 2017 - CNN Producer Doubles Down on “Stupid as Sh*t” Comments About Voters Associate Producer for New Day Says “Shut up” to Anchor Chris Cuomo Stands By His Comments, “I don’t think I’ve said anything wrong” (New York) A follow-up to Project Veritas’ American Pravda: CNN video again exposes Jimmy Carr, the Associate Producer for CNN’s New […]
- American Pravda Part 3: CNN Selectively Edits, Hates Trump, and Think Voters Are Stupid June 30, 2017 - American Pravda Part III: CNN Selectively Edits, Hates Trump and Thinks Voters Are Stupid Project Veritas Accuses CNN’s New Day of Selective Editing Voters are “Stupid as sh*t,” Says New Day Associate Producer “On the inside, we all recognize he [Trump] is a clown,” and “f*cking crazy” Associate Producer Says Kellyanne Conway “looks like she […]
Quotes and testimonials from:
High resolution publicity photos: