Media Contact: Stephen Gordon
Here are some quick tools to assist you in your research:
Recent news releases:
- American Pravda, WaPo: National Security Reporter Says Russia Story is “f*cking crap shoot…” and “Maybe it doesn’t exist, we haven’t found it yet.” November 28, 2017 - In this all new Project Veritas video, two Washington Post employees are caught on hidden camera expressing their biases and acknowledging that the Trump-Russia collusion.
- BREAKING: Undercover Video Exposes Washington Post’s Hidden Agenda November 27, 2017 - In newly released undercover video, Washington Post National Security Correspondent Dan Lamothe and Director of Product Joey Marburger speak to the paper’s hidden agenda.
- All Points Books to Publish James O’Keefe’s AMERICAN PRAVDA: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News November 9, 2017 - NEW YORK – All Points Books has acquired World English rights to James O’Keefe’s American Pravda: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News, which tells the story of the muckraking journalist’s undercover reporting activities during and since the 2016 presidential campaign, including exposés into mainstream media giants such as CNN. The book […]
- American Pravda, NYT Part IV: New York Times Company Culture Revealed: “Everyone hates Trump” October 19, 2017 - An undercover video has just been released by Project Veritas of an IT Consultant for The New York Times, Todd Gordon, who was exposed in an undercover video confessing that The Times' anti-Trump bias is a company culture.
- American Pravda NYT Part III: Senior Editor Reveals Biased Political Agenda at The Times October 17, 2017 - Project Veritas has released a video of the New York Times Homepage Editor Des Shoe, who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that the Times has a liberal bias and attacking President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. This is part three of their American Pravda NYT investigation.
- American Pravda, NYT Part II: Exploiting Social Media and Manipulating the News October 11, 2017 - Project Veritas has released its second New York Times video, again featuring Audience Strategy Editor Nicholas Dudich. This time, the video gatekeeper describes how he can influence the news by manipulating social media and employing the help of his friends in Silicon Valley.
- American Pravda, NYT Part 1: Slanting the News & a Bizarre Comey Connection October 10, 2017 - Project Veritas has released a video of the New York Times video gatekeeper Nicholas Dudich, who was caught on hidden-camera boasting of his lack of journalistic ethics. Dudich, who serves as Audience Strategy Editor, displays a lack of integrity throughout the video, manages videos which go "on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram" for the Times.
- More CNN Bias Exposed: Unbalanced Coverage of Transgender Issues July 26, 2017 - In this continuation of our #AmericanPravda series, CNN supervising producer John Bonifield describes the “automatic bias” against conservative voices. “Where we fail are covering the stories of the people who think differently, people who don’t want to have transgender surgery paid for in their state, who don’t want transgender bathroom…,” states Bonifield in the undercover […]
Quotes and testimonials from:
High resolution publicity photos: